Thursday, December 29, 2005

To Blog or Not to Blog...

A friend of mine is a hardcore blogger...
I mean HARDCORE... He has several sites, keeps them full of interesting and sometimes thought provoking “stuff”

I thought what the hell I’ll give this bloggin shit a try…

I mean… I consider myself somewhat interesting… Hell, I’ve been arrested in seven countries (never convicted)…

AND somewhat intellectual… Not intellectual in the “I know the square root of everything” kind of way, and hell not intellectual in the “I’m smart enough NOT to get arrested in seven countries” kind of way either… BUT intellectual none-the-less

So here I am… I start this little site… I spew forth a few little thoughts but then my adult attention deficit disorder kicks into full throttle. I got kinda bored…

What kind of reflection is it when your bored with a site seemingly of your own design?

The hard part to me is that I really want to just put my “real” thoughts and shit down…
Be honest with myself and all… BUT somehow in the back of my mind I’m thinking “Does this shit make me sound like some kinda fu*kin freak.

3 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger david said...

Just when you think you're out of blogging, you get pulled back in! Heh...

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger SallyT said...

We're all freaks, man--at least to the non-bloggers. A tip: get in touch with your inner freak and the world seems far more sane.

Besides, someone out there needs to hear what you have to say, or you wouldn't need to say it.
Happy New Year to you!

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger ZenPanda said...

Everyone should have a blog...whether or not the post "regularly" or not. It adds to the world your view & someone may agree with you!

Keep bloggin'!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home